Kremlin P-ts Department
K: Peremogi – plural peremoga from Ukrainian, a victory which is not victorious. “Peremogi” are victorious in Kremlin’s propaganda only.
Syria. Attack fighters in Aleppo
From: cassad.net, 01-APR-2016, 20:52
– “South of Aleppo terrorists “An-Nusra” (banned in Russia) has announced a large-scale offensive on the positions of government troops. (…)“
April began very rapidly.
From: kerzak_1, 2016-04-02 13:09:00
– “(…) In Aleppo, Nusra has managed to take the town of Tel Eys. During the battle for Tel Eys destroyed several leaders of the bandits – the photo won’t be posted. (…)“
From: Colonel Cassad,
– “Not joking: zaytsevo again fired at Arta, Gorlovka without “Bati”, Trudovskaya on fumes and the rumble in Yasinovataya (…)“
Armenia and Azerbaijan
Putin about the war in Karabakh
From: kerzak_1, 2016-04-02 12:05:00
– “ Vladimir Putin called on the parties to the Karabakh conflict “for an immediate ceasefire and exercise restraint” (…)“
Karabakh. But that was yesterday
From: kerzak_1, 2016-04-02 13:40:00
Karabakh. Joined Shoigu
From: kerzak_1, 2016-04-02 13:38:00
– “Sergei Shoigu held emergency talks on the situation in Karabakh with the defense Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan“
Karabakh 02.04.2016 – Day
From: Colonel Cassad, 2 April, 13:49
– “The situation in Nagorno-Karabakh http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2684066.html continues to escalate. In fact in some areas are full-fledged fighting.
According to Armenian sources with unconfirmed 1 downed helicopter during the first half of the 2nd April were destroyed – 1 helicopter, 2 attack drones and 3 tanks. It is also reported about the destruction of Azerbaijani DRG, Reported civilian casualties. Azerbaijani sources indicate that their military was able to take several heights and capture a few prisoners, and to cause substantial damage to manpower and military equipment of the enemy. (…)“