- 10,097 hits
September 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Thank You All 12 May 2016
- Putin Grabbed His Chair With Iron Jaws, So He’ll Lose Them Soon, Or a Head, Too 11 May 2016
- If You Wanna Know New Russians, Read This 9 May 2016
- Donetsk – The Embryo of Novorossia 9 May 2016
- “From Heroes of Yore…” 9 May 2016
- Yedinaya Swinnaya Rossiya Party 9 May 2016
- The Only Presidents For The New World? 9 May 2016
- “The Triumph of Trump” 9 May 2016
- Who Will “Rock The World”? 9 May 2016
- America Will Be Great! 9 May 2016
- 9 May Victory Days 9 May 2016
- Novorossia – Donietsk – 9 May Victory Parade 9 May 2016
- REVOLUTION 2 – DONETSK-SLAVYANSK – APRIL-MAY-2014 8 May 2016
- Saur-The-Grave 8 May 2016
- A Fairy Tale How To Squander Old And New Russian Industries… 8 May 2016
- Prolonged Mobilization… 8 May 2016
- Prazdnik Drills In DPR 8 May 2016
- Keys To Flats 8 May 2016
- What The F***k Is This? 7 May 2016
- What And Who Is And Was Slaughtering Russian Army? 6 May 2016
- Kremlin Matrix Created Kremlin Mordor, Too 6 May 2016
- The “3veryone 3lse” Cabal 6 May 2016
- How Many Names In Russian Has “Betrayal”? Lavrov, Putin. What Else? 4 May 2016
- Zakharchenko Has “Spat” In The Face Of… Guess Who’s :) 4 May 2016
- Before NKP Will Strangle Russian Middle Class To Death… 4 May 2016
- Preventing Fourth Intergalactic War 4 May 2016
- Heroes of Russia For Defending Ukrainian Integrity 4 May 2016
- The Internet Temple of The Russian Army Propagandist Church 4 May 2016
- Even Russia Is Not Russians’! 4 May 2016
- “WHO IS THE LEADER OF RUSSIA?” 4 May 2016
- We Do Not Abandon Ours! 4 May 2016
- From “Marx, Engels, Lenin” To “Nabiullina, Kudrin, Putin” 3 May 2016
- “Rodina, Svoboda, Putin” (or Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Führer) 3 May 2016
- Russians Remembering New Russians Killed in Odessa 3 May 2016
- F***k The Kremlin Supreme Traitor And His Worshipers! 27 April 2016
- Did Mr Paul Craig Roberts Open His Eyes on Putin Yet? 25 April 2016
- “DONBASS, SAVE RUSSIA!” 25 April 2016
- Westerner Putin Must Loathe All Russians 25 April 2016
- “Epitaph” 24 April 2016
- “In the Wake of Poseidon” 24 April 2016
- “I Talk To The Wind” 24 April 2016
- How To Save Novorossia From Genocide 23 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines XV 21 April 2016
- “A Knock At Midnight” And The Deep Identity Crisis 21 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines XIV 21 April 2016
- Vielikaya Rossiya! Oh, Yeessss, Truly Vielikaya! 20 April 2016
- Weather For Novorossia 20 April 2016
- Pribaltica Mice (The Baltic States) 20 April 2016
- “When Will This Circus End?” 20 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines XIII 20 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines XII 19 April 2016
- Weather For Novorossia 19 April 2016
- Kremlin Betrayals Continues… (Permanently) 19 April 2016
- CCCP Built And Created, RF Destroys And Robs 19 April 2016
- “Ararat Is Ours!..” 19 April 2016
- Was “The Crimean War” a “Russian Defeat”? 19 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines XI 19 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines X 19 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines IX 19 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines VIII 19 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines VII 19 April 2016
- Dugin’s Guidelines VI 19 April 2016
- Afghanite 19 April 2016
- Science? Money! 19 April 2016
- Lugansk Republic History 19 April 2016
- New “Chinese Region” In Russia? 19 April 2016
- Ayphonic Russian Government 19 April 2016
- Givi Dodged His Destiny 19 April 2016
- Cheap Food Made From Toilet Paper (Cellulose) Or Imported Palm Oil 19 April 2016
- National Guard Manoeuvres 19 April 2016
- National Guards of Russian Capitalists 19 April 2016
- Palpatine’s Russian Imperial Space Forces 19 April 2016
- “THE EVIDENCE OF THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY” 19 April 2016
- Humanitarian “Chewing Gum” of (Empty) Convoys 19 April 2016
- Migrating Refugees or Refugee Migrations? :( 19 April 2016
- Vor (A Thief) Here, Vor There, Vory (Thieves) Everywhere 19 April 2016
- Russian Rams And Goats 19 April 2016
- From Milosevic to Putin 19 April 2016
- Relaxed, Confident And Reassured 19 April 2016
- Dream On Sheeple, Dream On… 18 April 2016
- D’ya Recall Kudrin? 18 April 2016
- “Ya Know… I’m NOT(orious) a Whore…” 18 April 2016
- Russian Media – Tits And Shits (UK Carbon Copy) 17 April 2016
- Sputnik International In Promotion of “Yebadelko” 17 April 2016
- Kissy-Kissy And Assy-Assy of Putin’s Honey-Money 17 April 2016
- Crap Talk Show 16 April 2016
- Antidote: The Great Gig in the Sky 15 April 2016
- The Crappiest Crap In The Cremlin Putinisor aka CCCP 2.0 15 April 2016
- Putinoid General Cassad 15 April 2016
- Berlin And The Damn MF Churchill 14 April 2016
- All The Kicks Under The US & RF Talks Table… 14 April 2016
- Spring in Donietsk 14 April 2016
- Recognizing Pro-Putin Trolls 14 April 2016
- Putin’s Candies And Lollipops For Dummies 14 April 2016
- Armata Or Piñata? 14 April 2016
- Putin’s Heritage in Syria… Rivers of Blood! 14 April 2016
- Be Patient Simply… 13 April 2016
- Nobel Betrayal Prize For Gorbachev 7 April 2016
- “Moshchnyie” In Shallow Baltic Pond 7 April 2016
- Russian Galactic Empire Stormtroopers 7 April 2016
- Russian Military Advertisement 7 April 2016
- Burlak ATV 7 April 2016
- Vivaldi 1.0 6 April 2016
- Recommended Russian Blogs Added 6 April 2016
- Youtube Channels Summary – 02 6 April 2016
- Youtube Channels Summary – 01 6 April 2016
- Summary – Events, Analyses, Cartoons – 30 6 April 2016
- Summary – Events, Analyses, Cartoons – 29 6 April 2016
- Summary – Events, Analyses, Cartoons – 28 6 April 2016
- Summary – Events, Analyses, Cartoons – 27 6 April 2016
- Summary – Events, Analyses, Cartoons – 26 6 April 2016
- The Hunt For Red Sharks 6 April 2016
- Kremlin Catechism 5 April 2016
- Recommended Sources 5 April 2016
- Gold Partita 5 April 2016
- Weather For Novorossia 5 April 2016
- Russia Cares About Donbass Fitness 5 April 2016
- “The Fate Of Donbass” 5 April 2016
- Why Present Russian Politicians Can Be Seen As Thugs And MFs? 5 April 2016
- Arseny “Motorola” Pavlov 5 April 2016
- PIONs Went Nuclear 4 April 2016
- “Russia Will Be Russian Or Unpopulated” 4 April 2016
- 404 War Criminals 4 April 2016
- 404’s Map of Genocide 4 April 2016
- Kremlin’s Dungeons 4 April 2016
- The Hell From 404 4 April 2016
- Donbass with Texas 4 April 2016
- The Kremlin Kingdom of Sweet Spoils 4 April 2016
- “Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Remain Calm” 4 April 2016
- Fire And Fireball IV 4 April 2016
- Wise Woman But Behaves Like A Slut Or Loony, Why? 4 April 2016
- 404 Country 4 April 2016
- The Vice-Lord of Novorossia Has Spoken! 4 April 2016
- Erdogan’s Stick In The Eye of Putin 4 April 2016
- Fire And Fireball III 4 April 2016
- m24.ru Tabloid Paranoid 4 April 2016
- Nagorno Karabakh Republic 4 April 2016
- Colonel-General Alexander Dvornikov 4 April 2016
- Maria Sharapova Photo Gallery 4 April 2016
- Fire And Fireball II 4 April 2016
- It’s Really Hard To Believe… 3 April 2016
- We Say “Plato” But We Think “Putin” 3 April 2016
- How the “Greatest Genius” Was Overplayed By Wild Bedouins 3 April 2016
- Fire And Fireball 3 April 2016
- Russian “Wars” Are Multiplying Like Rabbits… 3 April 2016
- The Timeline Of Punitive Operations in Donbass (2014) 3 April 2016
- Peace Loving Putin’s Latest “Great Peremogi” 2 April 2016
- “Yandex Translate” Heads Should Be Hanged On Street Lamps 2 April 2016
- Skywalks In The World Gallery 2 April 2016
- Shelling For Fun? 2 April 2016
- Trumped-Up Trickle-Down: A Memoir | duckworthsam on Three Pyramids of Financial Whorness
- Matthew on Weather For Novorossia
- Artem on Putin Grabbed His Chair With Iron Jaws, So He’ll Lose Them Soon, Or a Head, Too
- kassander4ppp on Putin Grabbed His Chair With Iron Jaws, So He’ll Lose Them Soon, Or a Head, Too
- Artem on Putin Grabbed His Chair With Iron Jaws, So He’ll Lose Them Soon, Or a Head, Too
- henry on Putin Has No Chance to Win – He Trapped Himself In Ukraine and Syria Without a Window for Maneuver (or Victorious Exit)
- kassander4ppp on Dugin’s Guidelines XIV
- Jenine on Dugin’s Guidelines XIV
- Russia Prepares for a Big War: The Significance of a Tank Army – Russia Observer on Summary – Events, Analyses, Cartoons – 29
- Akira on “Moshchnyie” In Shallow Baltic Pond
- Recommended Russian Blogs Added | Novorossia, Russia and Putin on Recommended Sources
- “Yandex Translate” Workers Should Be Hanged On Street Lamps | Novorossia, Russia and Putin on New Faraoh Ikh-Tam-Net
- kassander4ppp on My Exercise In Translation :)
- Artem on My Exercise In Translation :)
- Akira on Donbass – The Pigsty of Mess?
Russians live in Kremlin’s Matrix
Putin tries to save Russian sovereignty
Time has come to take the right decision. This adventure in looking for Russia is closed. So, my works here came to
And my last farewell cartoons as a comment
to what El Murid wrote in previous post below.
Follow the pictures,
you’ll understand Putin then.
Kremlin Betrayal Department
Very true, very bitter and very tragic remark.
Putin is Russian rotten apple. Period.
What you can read here is a black on white proof, written by El Murid, how deeply Kremlin and personally Putin, are immersed in a crap and the specific stench of Putin’s whoreness.
El Murid didn’t open my eyes, I’ve been knowing that thanks to my research in the last few months. My posts may prove that. The question is – whether and when(!) Putin will be removed from his post – evolutionary or revolutionary it doesn’t matter. Russia needs the change and for a strong person, loving Russians and Great New Russia of Russian World, the new Great Russia which will be born from Novorossia.
From: El Murid, 11-may-2016 11:14 am
(Click to enlarge) From Putin has Erected a New Kind of ‘Propaganda State,’ Yakovenko Says
– “Today is another anniversary. This time we are talking about the anniversary of a vital opening – May 11, President Putin revealed that Russian are of two types – necessary and unnecessary. Useful and useless. Russian Crimea were useful – and Russia came to the rescue before the people of the Crimea expressed their will in a referendum on March 16. Russian Donbass turned out to be unnecessary ballast – and Russia ignored the will of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions, expressed in the referendum on May 11 on its quest to repeat Crimean scenario and to return Home.
No matter what, that the May 11 referendum was held under the sounds of the bursts, explosions and assassinations of those who decided to remain human beings – the Kremlin clique has already decided their fate and decided unequivocally, so, therefore no referendum had a significance. He just about wiped his feet.
11 May was a watershed day just for the Donbass rebellion, after that, the betrayal of the Kremlin could not be hidden. Court advocacy began to jump, starting to tell about “didn’t promise Them anything”, and after a couple of weeks, Poroshenko stained with the blood of Russians, became known not only as a partner and the best choice of the Ukrainian people.
In these two years nothing has changed – the Kremlin is using the people of Donbass as hostages. Putting women and children in front of him, as did the Nazis.
However, there is a caveat. It lies in the fact that Putin and his “vertical”, strictly speaking, it is impossible to apply the concept of “betrayal”. Putin was never the President of Russia, he was and remains President of that bunch, which seized the country during the two coups and Rob her for a quarter century. Towards them to speak about any “betrayal” is not necessary – here, everything is in order. The country and the people for these people is just a resource, so they solve the problem of the effective use of this resource to its maximum duration of a robbery.
Russian Donbass and Ukraine for the Russian oligarchy are not a resource. They are not the solution, they are the problem. Freeing Ukraine from the partners, the Kremlin clique will need to develop, to rebuild, to contain. Pure balance here clearly does not converge – Ukraine looks to the Kremlin a valuable acquisition, and therefore not needed. Neither the territory nor the people. They are with their useless ballast not know what to do, why are they still a stranger.
May 11, 2014 was the end of all illusions about the current regime in the Kremlin. He finally ceased to hide their anti-people person, believing that enough propaganda to light makeup to cover up the obvious. It should be noted that in many respects he succeeds. At least for now. Although puzzled questions arise from very many. While this is only questions.
Obvious after 11 May became one thing: the solution to all current problems is in the Kremlin. As long as Russia will be ruled by the regime of oligarchs, the country never, under any circumstances, will not be able to get out of the impasse into which it fell after 91 years.
It doesn’t matter who will be President and who will lick propagandists, calling different delightful epithets. Not in the character business. The people of Russia, both current and future of the Great Russia, when this power will remain at helm, it will be humiliated, robbed and separated. And on May 11 was the date when this discovery was recorded finally.
Like any opening, it will have three stages: “it can’t be”, “something’s in it”, “well, who never knew that!”. As for now we’re somewhere between the first and second stage. But anyway the third one is inevitable.“
Pain and a feat of Saur-Grave
From: News Front, 09 January 2016, 16:56, by Irina Popova
From the summit of Saur-Grave was exposed to fire only the route that fall in the “pot” 72nd and 79th airmobile and 24th mechanized brigade of the Ministry of defense of Ukraine could come reinforcements.
However, the decline of the aircraft has not reduced the intensity of the struggle from Saur-Graves. And at the end of July to protect the height from the APU was sent to the platoon of the battalion “Vostok”. His total strength amounted to only 32 people. He commanded a platoon Oleg G. Grishin (call sign “Bear”) is a native of Donetsk, the warrior-the Afghan commander of the order of the red banner and red Star, medal “For distinction in guarding the state border of the USSR”, in the years of peace – an ordinary public servant.
Oleg G. so skillfully was able to organize the defense that a handful of men, ready to sacrifice, lasted 13 days and destroyed a large amount of manpower and equipment of the enemy.
During the confrontation, only five of them survived, the rest perished. Grishin was awarded the title of Hero of the DNI (posthumously).
The secret of such defensive efficiency simple, terrible and harsh. The militia called the fire of his own artillery. Here is how those events recalls artillery militia:”I Remember one of the fighters of the “Vostok” after the shelling by our artillery, contacting his command, said, “Well fired, just over our heads, now dig out, and again I have to adjust””.
May 7 to Saur-the Grave on the holiday festivities on the occasion of Victory Day gathered community, the veterans and the leadership of the Republic. Saluting the heroes of the soldiers of the great Patriotic war who won world, the head of DNR Alexander Zakharchenko said firmly: “In 1943 you could here break the backbone of the Germans! We, your grandchildren, were able to defeat the Nazis in 2014. Our people have one trait: we always win, win and win we will! I want to say a huge thank you for what you did. Thank you for what you give us – your children — were able to convey the fire that burns in your hearts.We promise you that we will give this fire to our children.” (…)“
Donetsk: the may 9 Victory day parade
From: Fron News, 09 May 2016, 15:21
(Click to enlarge) From Voice of Novorossia
– “The author’s survey of the posted by team News Front Sasha Shnurov.
Military parade in honor of the 71 th anniversary of the Victory in the great Patriotic war took place on 9 may in the capital of the Donetsk people’s Republic.
The parade involved almost 45 units of military equipment, including tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, self-propelled and towed artillery, anti-aircraft missiles and MRL setting. Along with modern weapons, the technics of WWII.
The front “boxes” around the city were the soldiers of the DPR, the emergency situations Ministry, interior Ministry, and also cadets of military schools with banners and the flag of the DPR.
Has opened parade the Minister of Defence DND, major-General Vladimir Kononov, took the parade the head of the Donetsk People’s Republic Alexander Zakharchenko. The celebration took place to the accompaniment of the wind orchestra of the Donetsk Philharmonic society, who performed tunes of the war years.“
Crimeans have released a music video for the song “Officers” with participation of “Golden Eagle” and Poklonskaya
From: novorosinform, 07 may 2016, 06:20
– “The video for the song “From the heroes of yore” from the movie “Officers” with participation of fighters of “Berkut” and the Prosecutor of the Crimea Natalia Polonskaya published on her Youtube channel.
The clip was filmed at the memorial complex located on the site of the concentration camp “Red” near Simferopol, and at the monument to naval paratroopers near Evpatoria. The song is performed by employees of the Crimean Prosecutor’s office, FSB Department in Crimea and Sevastopol, veterans of the great Patriotic war, the former fighters “Golden Eagle, and now the “National guard of Russia”, the creative team of “Young prosecutors” and the students of the Crimean law Institute (branch) of Academy of Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation. (…)“
United Fat Russia
Kassander Prophesies Department
Igor Vsevolodovich Girkin (vel Strelkov)
Strelkov – PUNISH PUNISHERS!
From: bergen_rus, Ivan Konstantinov, Kristaps Bergen, May. 4th, 2016 at 3:58 PM
– “(…)And in the end, I want to end with a link to your article I wrote earlier:
“Strelkov is the only one in this strange war, who was able to show us a real Russian battle. No prissy concessions, no game in giveaway, no cunning plans and crazy revealing gestures of good will towards the insolent enemy. Strelkov punished punishers with all rigor, he forgave them not a single mistake, made them wash in their own blood. Please do not forget that he, without the help of all sorts of vacationers and with a small detachment, was opposed by forty thousand bunch of Nazis. He killed them by fucking tons, 80% of Ukrainian military helicopters and he buried/stopped in the ground several regiments with generals, while others in Donetsk, gobbled down popcorn and waited for Putin. Strelkov, this is the only bright spot in all of this dedicated war. He’s the one I’m not ashamed.(…)“
Dugin’s Guideline Department
Kassander: Use CC with Subtitles option then Auto translate Russian to English.
The problem is, Mr. Dugin, that Mr. Putin doesn’t fight for Russian sovereignty but for the same status quo of his cronies and oligarchs. With all their wealth anchored within global, Western financial and political hegemonic system.
As soon official English translation appears I’ll publish it here as quick as possible.
DIRECTIVE FROM 06.05.2016 – the triumph of the trump
From: katehon, 06.05.2016
Kassander: Decidedly NOT
The “Corrupt Crony Capitalist” Putin!
Trump Chosen by God To Stop America’s Destruction – Astounding 2011 Prophecy
The Writing is on The Wall – President Trump Derails The NWO
The US Elections Department
Kassander: 🙂 🙂 🙂
The Best Trump Video Ever. Period. Remake of the Huge Hit Movie “300”
From: Russia Insider, Fri, May 6, 2016
– “This video is tearing up the internet. It is a parody of the 2006 blockbuster movie “The 300”, which tells the story of how 300 Spartans stopped a Persian army of 30,000 at Thermopylae. (Wikipedia article about the movie)
The movie was a huge success, grossing $450 million – so a lot of people are going to relate to this.
It was also weirdly prescient, nicely anticipating the migrant wave from the Middle East now engulfing Europe via Greece. This will resonate.
This video is really well done, it nails just what Trump is up against – the establishment.
The video has gotten 85,000 views in two days. Our in-house pop-meme analysts predict that it will break a million in a week, and could go stratospheric by the elections in November, seriously influencing the US election.
That’s why you read Russia Insider, cause we bring you the scoops way before the others can.
Victory Day in Novorossia
From: colonelcassad, May 9, 12:36
Worth a look: the Victory Parade in Donetsk on 9 may 2016
Parade in honor of Victory Day on 9 may 2016 Lugansk
And this photo from events on Saur-the Grave 7 May
Kassander: Watch the document from youtube, see the people along the parade street cheering moving soldiers of DPR.
Published on May 9, 2016, 2016 MAY 9, VICTORY DAY. DONETSK. Technique.
In Donetsk, started the Victory Parade (+ PHOTOS, VIDEO)
From: Russian spring, 09/05/2016 – 12:14
– “The parade involved about 45 military vehicles, including tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, self-propelled and towed artillery pieces, anti-aircraft missile systems and installations MLRS.
Along with modern weapons, equipment provided WWII. Currently fighting vehicles lined up column on the main street of Donetsk. Ceremonial “boxes” around the city will be soldiers DNI, Emergency Situations Ministry, Interior Ministry, as well as cadets of military schools.
Commanded the parade DNI Defense Minister Major-General Vladimir Kononov, a parade Head of the People’s Republic of Donetsk, Alexander Zakharchenko. The celebration takes place to the accompaniment of a brass band Donetsk Philharmonic, which performs music of the war years.
Stir in the heart of the city on the occasion of the Victory Day Parade blocked. Over the following order of reinforced police squads, near the frequented places is staffed ambulance and emergency. “
Kassander: 200 images made by Gennady Dubovoy
These Days Two Years Ago in Donetsk
These days two years ago in Donetsk. Remember the aborted Revolution…
From: Gennady Oak (gennadiydubovoy) wrote, 2016-05-06 13:28:00
– “These days two years ago. Remember the aborted Revolution… (photo album)
DNR residents gathered at the memorial “Saur-Grave” in honor of Victory Day
From: ria.ru, 11:58, 07.05.2016
– “SNOW (Donetsk region), may 7 — RIA Novosti. Several thousand people in the self-proclaimed DND gathered at the destroyed memorial “Saur-Grave” at a solemn event dedicated to the 71st anniversary of the great Victory.
Currently, the monument is a memorial service. The event was attended by the head of the Republic Alexander Zakharchenko, the speaker of the Parliament DND Denis Putilin, the Ministers and other officials, reports from the scene the correspondent of RIA Novosti.
The memorial complex “Saur-Grave was built after the great Patriotic war on the mound, where during the war there were persistent bloody battles. This high point gave the lives of over 23 thousand soldiers of the red Army. It was an Eminence, after the capture of which began the liberation of Donbass from Nazi invaders.
In summer 2014, the battle for the Kurgan was fought between militia DND and the Ukrainian security forces, there were fresh graves and symbolic bell. During the fighting, the memorial complex was virtually destroyed. Ukrainian security forces trying to dislodge the defenders with dominant height used any means available: in the course were infantry fighting vehicles, tanks, artillery. Nearly a month later, on August 10, collapsed monument – the heavy statue of the Soviet war. The fighting lasted more than two months and ended with the defeat of security forces.“
Saur-Grave. Cap. Semenov commandant of the garrison. HERO DPR
From: Gennady Oak (gennadiydubovoy) wrote, 2016-05-07 18:08:00
– “Saur-Grave. Cap. Semenov commandant of the garrison. HERO DPR. From the first days of the Slav epic and to this day, the soldiers felt and feel to it unconditional trust. A man of Honor, of remarkable intelligence, diamond will. WARRIOR. (…)“
Today on Saur-the Grave of soldiers enduring Semenovski battalion honored the memory of fallen heroes
From: Gennady Oak (gennadiydubovoy) wrote, 2016-05-07 17:23:00
– “Today on Saur-the Grave of soldiers enduring Semenovski battalion paid tribute to the fallen heroes of the great Patriotic War and the soldiers Novorossia, who died on Saur-the Grave in the battles for the reunification of the Russian World in 2014 year. Honored brothers in spirit. The Russian Soldiers. The photo is still live fighters-semenovtsi: Svyatogor, Phoenix, Artist, Malyi (Small/Little) a and others.“
Kremlin Induced Russian Pizdets Department
Kassander: Decidedly go to the source page and see the dozens of photos. Modern Russia and traditional pizdets due to Kremlin induced economic troubles (if not cesspool).
From: politikus, 6-05-2016, 13:24
– “In Soviet times was a joke that “Soviet microchips are the biggest in the world, and electronics manufacturing has never been a strong point. But the Soviet Union no longer 25 years manufacture of the circuitry destroyed in the 90 years and are now struggling to restore it for defense orders, but the production of electronic products surprisingly it turned out okay.
In Ulyanovsk, I visited the KBP instrument design Bureau (UKBP), which is included in “Concern Radio-Electronic Technologies”. Design Bureau was founded on 24 may 1954 and is one of the leading enterprises AviaPriborProekt industry. The activities of the enterprise based on the development, manufacture and after-sales support systems, avionics systems for aircraft and helicopters, automatic control systems for ground vehicles, hydropower, and medicine.
Today in all Russian planes and helicopters mounted equipment developed by the Ulyanovsk instrument design Bureau and manufactured by the Rock plant. The company has grown from the creation of sensors and Electromechanical devices to the developer and supplier of integrated flight control and navigation systems and high-precision measuring systems for aircraft and helicopters, control systems for military ground vehicles, hydropower, and medicine.
In the group includes about two dozen companies in the same material is simply physically impossible to cover everything. And in one day it is impossible to visit all the companies of the group, spread across many time zones of our country. So look at a small fragment of a modern production of the instrument under air and ground systems. The history of the enterprise you yourself can read on the official website — I will show you (as always in my LJ) that usually don’t show anyone.
Friends, the company operates in the defense industry, and I ask you to show understanding for a large number foto-layed material in the photos.
23. Not the fault of the KB that the project Tu-204SM is frozen again and its prospects are quite vague. Now flies only two bodies belonging to the Tupolev. The other four (in the registry) and are located at the plant “Aviastar-SP” in various stages of readiness (although I’ve seen there are only two).
The complex is already undergoing certification, which should be completed this year. Then will begin the modernization of the flying boards for new equipment. No matter how much I tried to remember, but I think in our country this is the first time such a deep modernization of the onboard equipment of the helicopter.
A huge thank you to all the staff of the design Bureau for their patience, understanding and a very interesting story about the production.
Author Alexander “Russos” Popov
(Click to enlarge) 1. The complex allows enterprises to do the entire process chain from PCB to finished product “turnkey”. Manufacturing support is almost fully automated — first, the robot puts on her special pasta.
(Click to enlarge) 10. Now the company produces not only the avionics design Bureau carries out the adaptation of their developments for modified and newly created objects of ground military and special equipment. One of the first works for this segment of the market was to develop, in cooperation with JSC “NCBS” (Taganrog), multi panel PMF-1-1 and VMF-1 (pictured).These products carry out reception and display of color and black-and-white video information from an external device, the synthesized video information, the exchange of information with external devices, including input and transfer of information to the external device using the built-in push button frame. The presence of the color LCD panel of high resolution with the size of the working field 99х132 mm ensured a high accuracy of reproduction of cartographic information.
(Click to enlarge) 14. Product PMF-5.0, TFM-5.1, TFM-5.2 have an extended set of interfaces including touchpad with multi-touch function, CAN bus, Gigabit Ethernet to receive streaming video, XGA, RS232 etc.
(Click to enlarge) 25. The main difference of the complex of the Tu-204SM from the previous models — “e” flight engineer. On pictures NTTSR Director of UIMDB JSC Ivan Manuilov Y. shows the stand for testing the engineering of the avionics.
Russian Army Department
Kassander: Correcting what a sorta shit and Putin’s furniture deliverer named Serdyukov, buggered up few years ago.
The defense Ministry is reviving military education
From: politikus, 6-05-2016,
– “In modern Russia grows bet on professional military education. The earlier you undertake the education of the future defender of the Fatherland, the better the result. In this regard, the Russian defense Minister, army General Sergei Shoigu and Acting Governor of Tula region Alexey Dyumin today launched the reconstruction of the Tula Suvorov military school (TSWU).
Besides, pupils of military schools can serve the state and in areas unrelated to military service. Needless to TSVU boasts not only graduates who became generals and colonels, but scholars and athletes.
The military in Russia has always been more than just well-trained soldiers, they were and are builders, scientists and specialists in different fields of national life and military discipline and stamina give them an edge in achieving their goals.
After the collapse of the USSR was closed a lot of military schools, not to them then was, as a result, there was a deficit of highly qualified personnel, which is now at the government level tasked to close. Because in the region, to create a scientific-production company, and is preparing the opening of the military Department of the Tula state University.
Do not bypass the revival of military education and other regions. After all, not only by the Tula masters-gunsmiths famous our country, there are Izhevsk and Carpets, Tagil and Omsk and many other cities with its glorious history connected with the protection of the frontiers of the Motherland.
Everything great starts small, so young, yet unknown, cadets will become loud famous names, famous not only throughout Russia, but also far beyond its borders.
especially for politikus.ru“
In Donetsk held a dress rehearsal of parade of troops of the Donetsk garrison (video)
From: DPR News, May 7, 2016
– “Today, may 7, in Donetsk passed dress rehearsal of parade of troops of the Donetsk garrison, dedicated to the 71st anniversary of the Victory of Soviet people in the great Patriotic war of 1941-1945. This is reported by correspondents of the official website of the Donetsk national Republic.
This year, the citizens of Donetsk and guests of the capital of the DPR will be able to see 17 Hiking ceremonial calculations, which involved more than 1 thousand servicemen and about 40 units of military equipment, including the main tanks T-72 and T-64, infantry fighting vehicles BMP-1 and BMP-2, BTR-80, self-propelled artillery 2S1 “Carnation”, a reactive system of volley fire “Grad”, artillery guns D-30 and Msta-B” and other samples.
Commanded the parade commander of the operational command “Donetsk” major-General Denis Chinenkov, a parade of the Minister of Defence DND, major-General Vladimir Kononov.“
– “Today, 6 may, the Head of DPR Alexander Zakharchenko handed the keys from new flats to employees of the Ministry of Defence of the DPR, DPR, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, MGB DPR, DPR MOE, and the Deputy National Council DPR, the correspondent of the official website of the DPR.
Also the event was attended by the Minister of Defence DPR Vladimir Kononov and Minister of Emergency Situations and Alexei Kostrowicki. Alexander Zakharchenko congratulated the members of the security forces to the neighborhood.
“Many of you I know personally. We went up together with you because they want to live according to conscience, justice and equality. Today in gratitude of the entire people’s Republic of Donetsk we hand you the keys to the apartments. Because your feat is impossible with nothing to compare. You risk their lives daily, have been repeatedly wounded, you put out fires, guarding the rule of law. Thank you for everything, it’s the least we can do for you”, — said Alexander Zakharchenko.
The head of the Republic handed over the keys of 30 new apartments, and also noted that the layout of new apartments will take place at the expense of capital construction.
Belarus already has the program on employment DPR soldiers who were wounded or contused.
“Everyone have been offered a job in ministries, departments, the people’s Council. At the end of April already employed 46 people”, — said Alexander Zakharchenko.
Also the head of the Republic noted that the program on provision of housing will continue to work. “This program will give about 2,000 apartments to servicemen of the army of the DPR, the staff of the Ministry of internal Affairs and MGB”, — said Alexander Zakharchenko.“
Soon, oh soon the light,
Pass within and soothe this endless night
And wait here for you,
Our reason to be here.
Soon, oh soon the time,
All we move to gain will reach and calm;
Our heart is open,
Our reason to be here.
Long ago, set into rhyme.
Soon, oh soon the light,
Ours to shape for all time,
Ours the right;
The sun will lead us,
Our reason to be here.
Soon, oh soon the light,
Ours to shape for all time,
Ours the right;
The sun will lead us,
Our reason to be here.
Kassander: What the fuck do the “stats” results below mean? You’ll find nowhere the selected sources and published here on many other English blogs about Russia, if at all. You’ll find the short comments nowhere, too. Forget such avid Putin’s ass-lickers like The Saker for example. Language is not my best asset but I was doing my best, nearly up to 10-12 hours of hard work many times. Exhausting works. I’m not gonna repeating the same f***g remarks here but it was and it is dejecting seeing such puny “popularity” and “zero” type feedback.
Five months of grueling digging in Russian shit for the truth about Putin and Russia. Five months of wrestling with shortcomings of my pc rig for such tasks. Five months of extensive stress dealing with the tragic news about Russian People and Russian World. I’ve seen pictures I wouldn’t like to and which I did not placed here. I respect dignity of those Russian victims killed and maimed from Ukrops’ hands thanks to, you know whom. Contrary to some other “respected” Russian bloggers (rather scoundrels in my eyes). I read and wrote emotionally as I read emotional posts – deeply touched by the f****g Russian reality.
I did my homework, I’ve gotten the knowledge I searched for, tiny, but in enough amount to gain the true visions and get rid of a ton of illusions. I found them a pity not to share with others. Then I run into a wall – to whom to share the “news”? 100 in a week or 10-20 a day out from 1 000 000?
Yep, wrong target, wrong topics, wrong style, wrong language and wrong methods. “Time to relax” has rattled in my mind. The knock was an act of guardian angel, a sign as if to come to senses in the world of loony social froths.
BTW “Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that” ― said Gilderoy Lockhart. (J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets) 🙂
Russian Truths Department
Russian Military Expert On The Reform Of The Russian Air Force
From: 4threvolutionarywar, April 24, 2016, by Akira, from http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/9134.html
(Click to enlarge) From The Moscow Times’ Putin’s Way of Reforming the Army
– “On March 30, 2016, the Russian foreign affairs journal Russia in Global Affairs published an article by Ruslan Pukhov, Director of the Moscow-based Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies (CAST) and a member of the Public Council of the Russian Defense Ministry, titled “A Proving Ground of the Future.” In the article, Pukhov explains that the brief conflict with Georgia in 2008 resulted in a radical reform of Russia’s Air Force, and that the procurement of new aircraft was among the main priorities of the State Armaments Program for 2011-2020 (SAP-2020), endorsed on December 31, 2010. In 2012, when defense minister Anatoly Serdyukov (2007-2012) was replaced by Sergei Shoigu, the Air Force reform entered a new phase. In 2014, during the Ukrainian crisis, Russia began to build up the strength of its Air Force units by forming new combat regiments. With the participation of Russian military aviation in the Syrian war, the Air Force has begun to acquire significant combat experience.
Russia’s air operation in Syria is actually the largest engagement of the Russian Air Force since the Soviet-Afghan war (1979-1989), and is unparalleled in the history of Russian and Soviet aviation in terms of intensity of warfare. Pukhov writes that in the operation in Syria Russia suffered no combat or non-combat losses, with the sole exception being the Su-24M2 tactical bomber that was shot down by a Turkish F-16 fighter on November 24, 2015. This is considered a great achievement, especially when compared to the five-day conflict with Georgia in August 2008, when the Russian Air Force lost seven combat aircraft in four days and another four aircraft were seriously damaged. In general, Pukohov writes that the Russian Aerospace Forces (the Russian Air Force was renamed the Aerospace Forces on August 1, 2015) demonstrated an unprecedentedly high level of combat and operational readiness, despite the fact that their combat actions had only a moderate impact. Indeed, Russia’s air support for Syrian ground troops was not particularly effective, although this was also due to the fact that the Syrian government army had been slow to take advantage of the air strikes.
However, Pukhov notes that Syria is an excellent proving ground for Russia’s Aerospace Forces, where it can try out new tactics and weapons on a large scale. The Syrian campaign provided Russia’s Aerospace Forces with operational experience, which will result in further intensive reforms and increased development over the coming years. A further advantage for Russia is that so far the price has been relatively low. On March 17, 2016, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the official cost of Russia’s Syria campaign to be 33 billion rubles ($484 million). Pukhov also states that the attacks by sea- and air-launched cruise missiles against targets in Syria were not a military necessity, but rather a purely military-political demonstration of the Russian Armed Forces’ capabilities.
The following are excerpts from Pukhov’s article:
The Syrian Campaign Is The Largest Engagement Of The Russian Air Force Since The War In Afghanistan
Ruslan Pukhov (Source: Valdaiclub.com, May 30, 2011)
“Russia’s air operation in Syria is the most spectacular military-political event of our time. In its post-Soviet history, it is the first time that Russia’s Armed Forces have been deployed and extensively used in real combat conditions beyond the boundaries of the former Soviet Union. Period. The Syrian campaign is the largest engagement of the Russian Air Force since the war in Afghanistan, and is unparalleled in the history of Russian and Soviet aviation in terms of complexity and intensity of warfare and the remoteness of the area of operations.
One Of The Main Problems Faced By The Air Force Before 2008 Was Its Technological Backwardness
“The Russian Air Force became the centerpiece of military reform starting in 2008, and has changed profoundly since then. The reform was necessitated by a large number of long-standing problems in this branch of the Armed Forces. Organizationally, the pre-reform structure of the Air Force was formed in 1997-2000, during the previous large-scale consolidation and disbandment of regiments in the Air Force and the Air Defense Forces, which themselves were merged into one branch. The transfer of army aviation to the Air Force in 2003 had no major impact on the overall situation in the branch. By the beginning of the reform in the fall of 2008, the Air Force and the Air Defense Forces were a formidable power – but only on paper. The two branches had some 2,800 aircraft and helicopters and about 100 air defense battalions. In reality, however, the Air Force, like the whole of the Russian Armed Forces, was plagued with problems, and its actual combat potential was very low.
“One of the main problems faced by the Air Force before 2008 was its great technological backwardness caused by a 15-year-long hiatus in purchasing new hardware. Supplies of new aircraft and helicopters dropped sharply in the first few years after the Soviet Union’s breakup and decreased to zero in 1994-1995, so that even the youngest aircraft were at least 15 to 20 years old by 2008.
Structural Reforms Of Russia’s Air Force
“The main points of the reforms in Russia’s Air Force and Air Defense Forces in 2008-2012 were as follows:
“By the end of 2012, the Air Force and the Air Defense Forces looked different: they were much more compact and matched available resources. The reduction of Air Force personnel and a steep increase in defense spending helped to intensify combat and flight training, improve logistic support, and raise pay for the personnel. Finally, in 2009, after a 15-year hiatus, the Air Force began to be supplied, in increasing volume, with new aircraft and armaments. However, not all decisions made during the creation of a ‘new look’ for the Armed Forces were deemed optimal. In November 2012, Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov was replaced by Sergei Shoigu, and the Air Force reform entered a new stage.”
Russia’s Military Districts (Source: Mil.ru)(…)“
Kassander: This list here is a list of all crimes made by Anatoly Serdyukov, sacked by Putin, pardoned by Putin and rewarded by Putin, so not in jail, but elevated to state senior position (Wikipedia: In October 2015 he was appointed as an Industrial Director of Rostec State Corporation. His duties include supervising of all the company’s aviation-related activities from helicopter-building to airplane engines.) The same man who promotes sell-out or privatization of Helicopters of Russia (former post).
The list is point by point black on white litany of 100% deeds leading to destruction of Russian Army. Read yourself.
– “(…) “In 2013-2015, the main purposes of the reorganization of Russia’s Air Force and Air Defense Forces were as follows:
“In addition, in 2014, for the first time since the late 1980s, Russia began to build up the strength of its Air Force units by forming new combat regiments. This process was started in Crimea, where the new 27th Mixed Air Division was formed from several new regiments. Subsequently, several new air regiments were formed in other Russian regions. For the first time in almost thirty years, the Russian Air Force began to increase its strength.”
Procurement Of New Equipment
“The Ministry of Defense has signed contracts for the construction of 387 combat aircraft for tactical and naval aviation (12 Su-27M3s, 20 Su-30M2s, 80 Su-30Sms, 129 Su-34s, 98 Su-35ss, 20 MiG-29SMT/UBs, and 24 MiG-29KR/Kubrs) and 101 Yak-130 trainer/combat aircraft. Of these, it has already received 234 aircraft (12 Su-27M3s, 24 Su-30M2s, 56 Su-30Sms, 74 Su-34s, 48 Su-35Ss, six MiG-29SMT/UBs, and 24 MiG-29KR/Kubrs) and 79 Yak-130s.
“In addition, the Russian Air Force has received one new strategic bomber, Tu-160, and four long-range surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft (two Tu-214ONs and two Tu-214Rs).The most important priority for Russia’s combat aviation is the creation of a Prospective Airborne Complex of Frontline Aviation (PAK FA)–the T-50 fifth-generation fighter. Since 2010, five prototypes of the T-50 have been built and are now undergoing testing, and another four prototypes are to be tested during 2016. In all, there are plans to build 14 experimental and pre-production T-50 prototypes and 12 series-produced T-50s before 2020. Their mass production will begin in the next decade.
“In all, given the current procurement plans, Russia’s Air Force and naval aviation may have up to 1,500 combat aircraft by 2020. In the best-case scenario:
* “up to 130 bombers (16 Tu-160s, 50 Tu-96MSs, and 70 Tu-22M3s);
* “up to 820 fighters (12 T-50s, 100 Su-35s, 200 Su-30SMs, 20 Su-30M2s, 100 modernized and new Su-27SM/SM3s, 120 non-upgraded Su-27s and Su-33s, 150 upgraded MiG-31s, 36 MiG-35s, 50 MiG-29SMTs, and 24 MiG-29KR/Kubrs);
* “up to 350 strike and reconnaissance aircraft (150 Su-34s, and 200 upgraded Su-24Ms and Su-24MRs);
* “up to 180 ground attack aircraft (modernized Su-25SMs/Su-25UBs). (…)“
Kassander: Bullshit, pay attention to the condition – In the best-case scenario:
Problems Complicating The Reform Of The Air Force
“However, there are serious problems complicating the reform and functioning of the Air Force, such as:
* “Instability of the organizational structure in recent years, caused by ceaseless reforms since 2008;
* “Unconfirmed effectiveness of the existing structure, where the larger part of the Air Force is subordinated to operational-strategic commands (military districts). In particular, it remains unclear whether this may lead to regionalization of air power, instead of its concentration;
* “Unclear status and development prospects of the newly formed Aerospace Defense Forces;
* “Largely outdated methods of utilizing the Air Force at operational and tactical levels; lack of experience in conducting major modern air operations while meeting aggressive enemy counteraction;
* “Shortage of modern airborne weapons, which is likely to continue for a long time;
* “Weakness of modern surveillance and target acquisition assets–in particular, the absence of targeting pods in the Air Force;
* “Insufficient maturity of many new types of modern aircraft coming into service is likely to remain an issue for a long time;
* “A large number of outdated aircraft in the Air Force, which causes maintenance, service life, flight safety, and other problems;
* “Weak long-range UAV and attack drone capabilities are unlikely to be improved in the near future.”
Russia’s Air Operation In Syria
“The operation in Syria is of paramount importance for Russia’s Aerospace Forces, which have for the first time gained the experience of a broad offensive campaign involving different types of aircraft in coordination with ground forces and foreign partners (Syria, Iran, and Iraq). Equally valuable and unique for the Russian Armed Forces is the experience of deploying and supporting an expeditionary air group at a considerable distance from national territory.
Results And Assessment Of Russia’s Air Operation in Syria
“In general, the Aerospace Forces have demonstrated an unprecedentedly high level of combat and operational readiness and their capability to conduct highly intensive combat operations far away from Russian territory. The absence of combat and operational losses during the air campaign is impressive. On the other hand, the effectiveness of combat actions is rather moderate. Apparently, the attacks have inflicted less damage on the rebels than was expected, and the Syrian government army has been slow in exploiting the effects of the air strikes. The interaction between the Russian Aerospace Forces and Syrian government forces on the ground leaves much to be desired. Russia’s air support for ground troops does not appear to be particularly effective.
“Despite the obvious progress, the technological level of Russia’s Aerospace Forces in the Syrian campaign only matches that of the U.S. Air Force during Operation Desert Storm of 1991. In other words, they are far behind U.S. and, generally, Western military aviation. Speaking of precision-guided weapons, in Syria, Russia uses mainly munitions with satellite-aided guidance. This type of guidance has certain limitations, including in terms of accuracy. KAB-500S bombs, which weigh 500 kg, and cruise missiles are often too powerful to be used against typical targets in this war. Russian aviation has few (if any) high-precision weapons for use against moving, small-sized, and well-fortified targets.
“Russian aviation is experiencing an acute shortage of target designation assets for precision-guided weapons. The only exception is the Platan electro-optical targeting system used by new Su-34 tactical bombers. Russian UAVs do not have target designation capability either. Russia’s Aerospace Forces still do not have targeting pods, which have been used by Western military aviation for the past 25 to 30 years.
“Apparently, the effectiveness of Russia’s combat actions in Syria is limited mainly by deficient reconnaissance capabilities, rather than by a lack of aircraft or weapons. Russian aviation urgently needs specialized reconnaissance aircraft, UAVs with a wide range of equipment and long-range capability, and efficient space-based reconnaissance systems. There is also a complete lack of drones with strike capabilities. Also, Russia has not yet sent its new Mi-28N and Ka-52 combat helicopters to Syria due to their insufficient maturity.
“Despite these inadequacies, Syria has become a perfect proving ground for testing new tactics and new weapons of Russia’s Aerospace Forces on a large scale. Russia has for the first time used its most advanced aircraft Su-30SM and Su-34 (and now also Su-35S), cruise missiles, precision-guided weapons, and UAVs, and practiced intricate forms of interaction between various forces. Russia’s Aerospace Forces are gaining rich combat and operational experience and the operation in Syria seems to have cost Russia relatively little so far.
“Whereas the short conflict with Georgia in 2008 resulted in a radical reform of Russia’s Air Force, the participation of Russian military aviation in the Syrian campaign will have even more far-reaching effects since the experience it provided is immeasurably greater. This will result, among other things, in more intensive development of the Aerospace Forces in the next few years.”
 Globalaffairs.ru, March 30, 2016.
 Themoscowtimes.com, March 17, 2016.
 The original English has been lightly edited for clarity.
 Crimea was annexed by Russia (from Ukraine) on March 18, 2014.“
Kassander: do not have illusions…